Book your TUL to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to HSV Route Map
Find the best Destin Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Huntsville (TUL to HSV)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TUL to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to HSV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Huntsville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Huntsville in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Huntsville, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Huntsville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Huntsville in 2009 was 93%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 93 passengers from TUL to HSV in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from TUL to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to HSV that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to HSV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)