to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUL to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 415 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Kansas City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to MCI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Kansas City, MO.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 149 passengers from TUL to MCI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Kansas City in 2009 was 78.41%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to MCI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Kansas City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Kansas City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 544 seats were available on flights from TUL to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 415 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to MCI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.