Book your TUL to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to LAS Route Map
Looking for Dallas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Waikiki you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Las Vegas (TUL to LAS)
- City Star Airlines operated flights from TUL to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to LAS in 2009 was City Star Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was City Star Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to LAS for City Star Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 276 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Las Vegas from City Star Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 276 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)