Book your TUL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to LAX
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Los Angeles (TUL to LAX)
- The shortest flight between TUL and LAX takes about 173 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 9,122 passengers from TUL to LAX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to LAX in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Los Angeles, CA.
- There were 9,569 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Los Angeles.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Los Angeles, CA takes about 173 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Los Angeles is 1283 miles.
- Flight #6139, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Tulsa to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to LAX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 12,238 seats were available on flights from TUL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,569 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to LAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.92%.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Tulsa to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 218 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cincinnati Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Jackson Hole and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Buffalo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kauai Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.