Book your TUL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to MEM Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Detroit? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Diego Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Memphis (TUL to MEM)
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Memphis is 342 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 44,881 passengers from TUL to MEM in 2009.
- 52,100 seats were available on flights from TUL to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,958 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to MEM that year.
- The shortest flight between TUL and MEM takes about 55 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Tulsa to Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Memphis in 2009 was 84.97%.
- There were 44,958 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Memphis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Memphis.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Memphis, TN takes about 55 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to MEM for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TUL to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #4076, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Memphis from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Air Uganda offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Memphis, TN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)