to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 89 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to MKE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to MKE for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Milwaukee in 2009 was 63.57%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUL to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 89 passengers from TUL to MKE in 2009.
- 313 seats were available on flights from TUL to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to MKE that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Milwaukee, WI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Milwaukee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.