Book your TUL to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Milwaukee (TUL to MKE)
- There were 89 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to MKE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to MKE for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Milwaukee in 2009 was 63.57%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from TUL to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Milwaukee from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 89 passengers from TUL to MKE in 2009.
- 313 seats were available on flights from TUL to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to MKE that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Tulsa, OK to Milwaukee, WI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tulsa to Milwaukee.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.