Book your TUL to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Tulsa Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TUL to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Minneapolis (TUL to MSP)
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Minneapolis is 616 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 38,248 seats were available on flights from TUL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,315 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight between TUL and MSP takes about 86 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- Flight #5087, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Tulsa to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Minneapolis.
- There were 25,315 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Minneapolis in 2009 was 66.72%.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Minneapolis, MN takes about 89 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 22,639 passengers from TUL to MSP in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from TUL to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Tulsa to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Reno? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.