to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to OKC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 393 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 174 passengers from TUL to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to OKC for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 80.33%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
- 574 seats were available on flights from TUL to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 393 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to OKC that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bahamas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.