to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Omaha, NE.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from TUL to OMA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to OMA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Omaha in 2009 was 95%.
- 150 seats were available on flights from TUL to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to OMA that year.
- There were 95 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Omaha in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Omaha from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to OMA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Omaha.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from TUL to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Omaha, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.