Book your TUL to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to San Antonio (TUL to SAT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to San Antonio in 2009 was 64.41%.
- There were 217 passengers that flew from Tulsa to San Antonio in 2009.
- 288 seats were available on flights from TUL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to SAT that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 164 passengers from TUL to SAT in 2009.
- American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to San Antonio, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to SAT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Tulsa and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to SAT for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and San Antonio from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Riverwalk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.