Book your TUL to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to St. Louis (TUL to STL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and St. Louis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to St. Louis in 2009 was 71.42%.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 15,915 passengers from TUL to STL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and St. Louis.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from TUL to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 15,935 passengers that flew from Tulsa to St. Louis in 2009.
- 20,630 seats were available on flights from TUL to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,935 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to STL that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Tulsa, OK to St. Louis, MO.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.