Book your TUL to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tulsa to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUL and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tulsa Intl. to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUL to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUL to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tulsa to Wichita Falls (TUL to SPS)
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Wichita Falls, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Wichita Falls.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to SPS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 113 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- 190 seats were available on flights from TUL to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 113 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to SPS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 69.29%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 68 passengers from TUL to SPS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Wichita Falls from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from TUL to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Resorts in Paso Robles you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Jose California Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.