to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tulsa and Wichita from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tulsa, OK to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 1,044 seats were available on flights from TUL to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 876 passengers flew on all flights from TUL to ICT that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, UNITED, Atlantic Southeast, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Tulsa, OK to Wichita, KS.
- There were 876 passengers that flew from Tulsa to Wichita in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUL to ICT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUL to ICT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Tulsa and Wichita.
- Skywest Air operated flights from TUL to ICT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tulsa to Wichita in 2009 was 81.5%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Tulsa to Wichita.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Tulsa to Wichita.
- The shortest flight between TUL and ICT takes about 44 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 224 passengers from TUL to ICT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Tulsa and Wichita is 132 miles.
- The average flight time from Tulsa, OK to Wichita, KS takes about 44 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.