Book your TUP to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tupelo to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUP and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tupelo Regional to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TUP to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tupelo (TUP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tupelo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TUP to CAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tupelo to Columbia (TUP to CAE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tupelo and Columbia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tupelo, MS to Columbia, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- AirTran Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tupelo, MS to Columbia, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tupelo to Columbia in 2009 was 85.27%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUP to CAE in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 135 passengers from TUP to CAE in 2009.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Tupelo to Columbia in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from TUP to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tupelo and Columbia from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- 187 seats were available on flights from TUP to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from TUP to CAE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUP to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)