Book your TCL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tuscaloosa to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TCL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tuscaloosa Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TCL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TCL to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta (TCL to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 870 seats were available on flights from TCL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 273 passengers flew on all flights from TCL to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Tuscaloosa, AL to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 273 passengers from TCL to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta in 2009 was 40.01%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TCL to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 273 passengers that flew from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.