to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tuscaloosa, AL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 93.48%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from TCL to BTR in 2009.
- 234 seats were available on flights from TCL to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from TCL to BTR that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TCL to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.