Book your TCL to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TCL and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tuscaloosa Regional to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TCL to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TCL to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge (TCL to BTR)
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tuscaloosa, AL to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 93.48%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from TCL to BTR in 2009.
- 234 seats were available on flights from TCL to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from TCL to BTR that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TCL to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ibiza Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.