Book your TCL to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tuscaloosa to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TCL and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tuscaloosa Regional to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TCL to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TCL to GNV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tuscaloosa to Gainesville (TCL to GNV)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tuscaloosa to Gainesville in 2009 was 68%.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 34 passengers from TCL to GNV in 2009.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Tuscaloosa, AL to Gainesville, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Gainesville from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from TCL to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from TCL to GNV that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to GNV for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from Tuscaloosa to Gainesville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tuscaloosa to Gainesville.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to GNV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TCL to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Ramon Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.