to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to TYS for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 155 passengers from TCL to TYS in 2009.
- There were 219 passengers that flew from Tuscaloosa to Knoxville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tuscaloosa and Knoxville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tuscaloosa to Knoxville in 2009 was 59.22%.
- 389 seats were available on flights from TCL to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 219 passengers flew on all flights from TCL to TYS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Tuscaloosa, AL to Knoxville, TN.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TCL to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.