Book your TCL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tuscaloosa to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TCL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tuscaloosa Regional to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TCL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TCL to MEM Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tuscaloosa to Memphis (TCL to MEM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tuscaloosa and Memphis from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TCL to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TCL to MEM in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TCL to MEM for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tuscaloosa, AL to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)