to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Twin Falls and San Francisco from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TWF to SFO in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air operated flights from TWF to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TWF to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Twin Falls, ID to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Porto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.