Book your TYR to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tyler to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYR and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pounds Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYR to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tyler (TYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tyler on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYR to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Pounds Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TYR to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tyler to Houston (TYR to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tyler and Houston from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYR to IAH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 26,120 passengers that flew from Tyler to Houston in 2009.
- Colgan Air operated flights from TYR to IAH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tyler, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Tyler and Houston.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 26,097 passengers from TYR to IAH in 2009.
- Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Tyler, TX to Houston, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tyler to Houston in 2009 was 42.81%.
- 61,386 seats were available on flights from TYR to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,120 passengers flew on all flights from TYR to IAH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYR to IAH for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Barts Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.