Book your DUT to AKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Unalaska to Atka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUT and AKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Unalaska AK to Atka AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUT to AKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atka (AKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUT to AKB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Unalaska to Atka (DUT to AKB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUT to AKB for PenAir is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Unalaska to Atka in 2009 was 22.77%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Unalaska, AK to Atka, AK in 2009 was PenAir's PA-T1040 from Piper which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir carried a total of 373 passengers from DUT to AKB in 2009.
- PenAir offers flights from Unalaska, AK to Atka, AK.
- PenAir operated flights from DUT to AKB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Unalaska to Atka.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUT to AKB in 2009 was PenAir's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- 2,071 seats were available on flights from DUT to AKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 373 passengers flew on all flights from DUT to AKB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Unalaska and Atka from PenAir is the METRO3 built by Fairchild Swearingen with 17 seats.
- There were 373 passengers that flew from Unalaska to Atka in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)