to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Unalaska and Cold Bay from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- PenAir, Alaska Central Express offer flights from Unalaska, AK to Cold Bay, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Unalaska to Cold Bay in 2009 was 67.29%.
- 1,399 seats were available on flights from DUT to CDB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 720 passengers flew on all flights from DUT to CDB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUT to CDB for PenAir is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- PenAir operated flights from DUT to CDB using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Unalaska and Cold Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUT to CDB in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- PenAir carried a total of 704 passengers from DUT to CDB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Unalaska, AK to Cold Bay, AK in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 720 passengers that flew from Unalaska to Cold Bay in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)