Book your DUT to CDB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Unalaska to Cold Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUT and CDB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Unalaska AK to Cold Bay AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUT to CDB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cold Bay (CDB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cold Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUT to CDB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Unalaska to Cold Bay (DUT to CDB)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Unalaska and Cold Bay from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- PenAir, Alaska Central Express offer flights from Unalaska, AK to Cold Bay, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Unalaska to Cold Bay in 2009 was 67.29%.
- 1,399 seats were available on flights from DUT to CDB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 720 passengers flew on all flights from DUT to CDB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUT to CDB for PenAir is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- PenAir operated flights from DUT to CDB using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Unalaska and Cold Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUT to CDB in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- PenAir carried a total of 704 passengers from DUT to CDB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Unalaska, AK to Cold Bay, AK in 2009 was Alaska Central Express' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 720 passengers that flew from Unalaska to Cold Bay in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)