to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- PenAir operated flights from DUT to SDP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,191 seats were available on flights from DUT to SDP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 573 passengers flew on all flights from DUT to SDP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUT to SDP in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- PenAir carried a total of 573 passengers from DUT to SDP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUT to SDP for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- There were 573 passengers that flew from Unalaska to Sand Point in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Unalaska to Sand Point.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Unalaska to Sand Point in 2009 was 49.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Unalaska, AK to Sand Point, AK in 2009 was PenAir's METRO3 from Fairchild Swearingen which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir offers flights from Unalaska, AK to Sand Point, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Unalaska and Sand Point from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)