Book your DUT to SDP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Unalaska to Sand Point airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DUT and SDP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Unalaska AK to Sand Point AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DUT to SDP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sand Point (SDP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sand Point on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DUT to SDP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Unalaska to Sand Point (DUT to SDP)
- PenAir operated flights from DUT to SDP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,191 seats were available on flights from DUT to SDP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 573 passengers flew on all flights from DUT to SDP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DUT to SDP in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- PenAir carried a total of 573 passengers from DUT to SDP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DUT to SDP for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- There were 573 passengers that flew from Unalaska to Sand Point in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Unalaska to Sand Point.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Unalaska to Sand Point in 2009 was 49.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Unalaska, AK to Sand Point, AK in 2009 was PenAir's METRO3 from Fairchild Swearingen which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir offers flights from Unalaska, AK to Sand Point, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Unalaska and Sand Point from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)