Book your EGE to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Vail to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EGE and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eagle County Regional to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EGE to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Vail (EGE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vail on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EGE to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Eagle County Regional to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EGE to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Vail to Denver (EGE to DEN)
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Vail to Denver.
- Flight #7138, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Vail to Denver.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Vail to Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vail, CO to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EGE to DEN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vail to Denver in 2009 was 69.8%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EGE to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from EGE to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Vail, CO to Denver, CO.
- 56,291 seats were available on flights from EGE to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,725 passengers flew on all flights from EGE to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Vail and Denver is 121 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 17,856 passengers from EGE to DEN in 2009.
- The shortest flight between EGE and DEN takes about 29 minutes.
- The average flight time from Vail, CO to Denver, CO takes about 34 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vail and Denver from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Vail and Denver.
- There were 36,725 passengers that flew from Vail to Denver in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Fairmont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.