Book your EGE to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Vail to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EGE and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eagle County Regional to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EGE to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Vail (EGE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vail on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EGE to TUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Vail to Tulsa (EGE to TUL)
- American Airlines carried a total of 361 passengers from EGE to TUL in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from Vail, CO to Tulsa, OK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vail and Tulsa from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from EGE to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EGE to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vail, CO to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 361 passengers that flew from Vail to Tulsa in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Vail to Tulsa.
- 376 seats were available on flights from EGE to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 361 passengers flew on all flights from EGE to TUL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vail to Tulsa in 2009 was 96.01%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EGE to TUL for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.