to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 385 passengers that flew from Vancouver to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YVR to COS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Vancouver and Colorado Springs.
- UNITED, WestJet offer flights from Vancouver, Canada to Colorado Springs, CO.
- UNITED operated flights from YVR to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vancouver and Colorado Springs from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YVR to COS for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 147 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 219 passengers from YVR to COS in 2009.
- 460 seats were available on flights from YVR to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 385 passengers flew on all flights from YVR to COS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vancouver to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 87.24%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vancouver, Canada to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Biloxi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anguilla Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.