to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing YVR to GFK in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vancouver, Canada to Grand Forks, ND in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vancouver and Grand Forks from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 146 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from YVR to GFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YVR to GFK for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 146 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.