Book your YVR to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Vancouver to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YVR and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Vancouver Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YVR to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YVR to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Vancouver to Oakland (YVR to OAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vancouver and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YVR to OAK for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vancouver, Canada to Oakland, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from YVR to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 68 passengers from YVR to OAK in 2009.
- 298 seats were available on flights from YVR to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from YVR to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Vancouver and Oakland.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Vancouver, Canada to Oakland, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vancouver to Oakland in 2009 was 37.76%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YVR to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Vancouver to Oakland in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)