to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vancouver and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YVR to OAK for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vancouver, Canada to Oakland, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from YVR to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 68 passengers from YVR to OAK in 2009.
- 298 seats were available on flights from YVR to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from YVR to OAK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Vancouver and Oakland.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Vancouver, Canada to Oakland, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vancouver to Oakland in 2009 was 37.76%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YVR to OAK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Vancouver to Oakland in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)