to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YVR to SJC for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vancouver and San Jose from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YVR to SJC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from YVR to SJC in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Vancouver and San Jose.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vancouver, Canada to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 124 passengers that flew from Vancouver to San Jose in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from YVR to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 172 seats were available on flights from YVR to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124 passengers flew on all flights from YVR to SJC that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Vancouver, Canada to San Jose, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vancouver to San Jose in 2009 was 72.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Minneapolis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Birmingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.