Book your VCE to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Venice to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VCE and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Marco Polo to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VCE to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Venice (VCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Venice on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VCE to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Missoula? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Biscayne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Venice to Atlanta (VCE to ATL)
- There were 13,792 passengers that flew from Venice to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Venice to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 13,792 passengers from VCE to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Venice, Italy to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing VCE to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Venice, Italy to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Venice to Atlanta in 2009 was 85.81%.
- 16,203 seats were available on flights from VCE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,792 passengers flew on all flights from VCE to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from VCE to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VCE to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Venice and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)