Book your VCE to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Venice to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VCE and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Marco Polo to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VCE to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Venice (VCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Venice on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VCE to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Marco Polo to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from VCE to JFK
|Alitalia||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Venice to New York (VCE to JFK)
- 68,016 seats were available on flights from VCE to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,235 passengers flew on all flights from VCE to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Venice to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Venice and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 243 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Venice, Italy to New York, NY.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from VCE to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing VCE to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VCE to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Venice, Italy to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 60,235 passengers that flew from Venice to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 60,235 passengers from VCE to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Venice to New York in 2009 was 87.7%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean City NJ Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.