Book your VCE to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Venice to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VCE and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Marco Polo to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VCE to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Venice (VCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Venice on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VCE to PHL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Venice to Philadelphia (VCE to PHL)
- US Airways carried a total of 28,053 passengers from VCE to PHL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Venice to Philadelphia in 2009 was 82.39%.
- 33,864 seats were available on flights from VCE to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,053 passengers flew on all flights from VCE to PHL that year.
- US Airways operated flights from VCE to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Venice, Italy to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing VCE to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VCE to PHL for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Venice, Italy to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Venice to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Venice and Philadelphia from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- There were 28,053 passengers that flew from Venice to Philadelphia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)