Book your VCT to CLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Victoria to College Station airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VCT and CLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Victoria Regional to Easterwood with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VCT to CLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Victoria (VCT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Victoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VCT to CLL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Oakland CA and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Paul Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seoul Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Victoria to College Station (VCT to CLL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VCT to CLL for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing VCT to CLL in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/B started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Victoria, TX to College Station, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Victoria and College Station from Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- Colgan Air operated flights from VCT to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)