Book your YYJ to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Victoria to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYJ and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Victoria Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYJ to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Victoria (YYJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Victoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYJ to LAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Victoria Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYJ to LAS
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Victoria to Las Vegas (YYJ to LAS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Victoria to Las Vegas.
- WestJet operated flights from YYJ to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet offers flights from Victoria, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- WestJet carried a total of 12,474 passengers from YYJ to LAS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Victoria to Las Vegas in 2009 was 78.58%.
- 15,700 seats were available on flights from YYJ to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,474 passengers flew on all flights from YYJ to LAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Victoria and Las Vegas from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYJ to LAS in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Victoria, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYJ to LAS for WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
- There were 12,474 passengers that flew from Victoria to Las Vegas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)