Book your VIE to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Vienna to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between VIE and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Vienna Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
VIE to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Vienna (VIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vienna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
VIE to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Vienna Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from VIE to IAD
|Austrian Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Austrian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Vienna to Washington, DC (VIE to IAD)
- 77,280 seats were available on flights from VIE to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,180 passengers flew on all flights from VIE to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Vienna to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vienna and Washington from Austrian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 230 seats.
- Austrian Airlines operated flights from VIE to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Austrian Airlines carried a total of 61,180 passengers from VIE to IAD in 2009.
- There were 61,180 passengers that flew from Vienna to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing VIE to IAD in 2009 was Austrian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vienna, Austria to Washington, DC in 2009 was Austrian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Austrian Airlines offers flights from Vienna, Austria to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vienna to Washington in 2009 was 78.77%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from VIE to IAD for Austrian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 230 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mount Hood Meadows you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.