Book your UVF to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Vieux Fort to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between UVF and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hewanorra Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
UVF to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Vieux Fort (UVF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vieux Fort on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
UVF to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Hewanorra Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from UVF to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Vieux Fort to Miami (UVF to MIA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Vieux Fort to Miami in 2009 was 76.09%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Vieux Fort and Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from UVF to MIA for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from UVF to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 49,456 passengers from UVF to MIA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Vieux Fort and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- 67,955 seats were available on flights from UVF to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,558 passengers flew on all flights from UVF to MIA that year.
- There were 49,558 passengers that flew from Vieux Fort to Miami in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Vieux Fort, St. Lucia to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Vieux Fort, St. Lucia to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing UVF to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Honolulu Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including West Palm Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.