Book your ACT to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Waco to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACT and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Waco Regional to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACT to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACT to DAL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Waco to Dallas (ACT to DAL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Dallas from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Waco to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Dallas in 2009 was 90%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ACT to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Waco, TX to Dallas, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Dallas, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ACT to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to DAL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 45 passengers from ACT to DAL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Waco to Dallas.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)