to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to DSM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to DSM for Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Waco to Des Moines.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 166 passengers from ACT to DSM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Des Moines from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Waco to Des Moines in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Des Moines in 2009 was 95.95%.
- 173 seats were available on flights from ACT to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to DSM that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ACT to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Waco, TX to Des Moines, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing which started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Milan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.