to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Waco, TX to Greensboro, NC.
- There were 258 passengers that flew from Waco to Greensboro in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ACT to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to GSO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 208 passengers from ACT to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Greensboro from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Waco and Greensboro.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Greensboro in 2009 was 98.15%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to GSO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- 266 seats were available on flights from ACT to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to GSO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Ontario California Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fargo Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.