Book your ACT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Waco to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Waco Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Waco Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ACT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Saab SF340A/B|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Waco to Houston (ACT to IAH)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to IAH for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Waco and Houston.
- 41,133 seats were available on flights from ACT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,970 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to IAH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Houston in 2009 was 39.41%.
- There were 14,067 passengers that flew from Waco to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ACT to IAH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 13,920 passengers from ACT to IAH in 2009.
- Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Waco, TX to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.