to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Lincoln in 2009 was 79.04%.
- There were 238 passengers that flew from Waco to Lincoln in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to LNK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Lincoln from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to LNK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 164 passengers from ACT to LNK in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ACT to LNK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 284 seats were available on flights from ACT to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to LNK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Waco, TX to Lincoln, NE.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Waco and Lincoln.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)