to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Waco to Topeka in 2009.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Waco, TX to Topeka, KS.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to FOE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to FOE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ACT to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to FOE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Topeka from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Topeka in 2009 was 93%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Waco and Topeka.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from ACT to FOE in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ACT to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)