Book your ACT to FOE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Waco to Topeka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ACT and FOE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Waco Regional to Forbes Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ACT to FOE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Waco (ACT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Waco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Topeka (FOE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Topeka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ACT to FOE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Waco to Topeka (ACT to FOE)
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Waco to Topeka in 2009.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Waco, TX to Topeka, KS.
- The newest aircraft servicing ACT to FOE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ACT to FOE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Waco, TX to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ACT to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from ACT to FOE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Waco and Topeka from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Waco to Topeka in 2009 was 93%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Waco and Topeka.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 50 passengers from ACT to FOE in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ACT to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)