to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing AIN to ANC in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- ERA Aviation operated flights from AIN to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wainwright and Anchorage.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AIN to ANC for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wainwright to Anchorage in 2009 was 39.82%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wainwright, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- 75 seats were available on flights from AIN to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from AIN to ANC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wainwright and Anchorage from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 16 passengers from AIN to ANC in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, ERA Aviation offer flights from Wainwright, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Wainwright to Anchorage in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)