Book your AIN to BTI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wainwright to Kaktovik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AIN and BTI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Wainwright AK to Kaktovik AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AIN to BTI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wainwright (AIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wainwright on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kaktovik (BTI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kaktovik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AIN to BTI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wainwright to Kaktovik (AIN to BTI)
- 28 seats were available on flights from AIN to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21 passengers flew on all flights from AIN to BTI that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wainwright and Kaktovik.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wainwright and Kaktovik from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 21 passengers that flew from Wainwright to Kaktovik in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Wainwright, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from AIN to BTI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wainwright, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 18 passengers from AIN to BTI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AIN to BTI for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVNII built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wainwright to Kaktovik in 2009 was 64.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AIN to BTI in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)