to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 28 seats were available on flights from AIN to BTI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21 passengers flew on all flights from AIN to BTI that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Wainwright and Kaktovik.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wainwright and Kaktovik from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 21 passengers that flew from Wainwright to Kaktovik in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Wainwright, AK to Kaktovik, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from AIN to BTI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wainwright, AK to Kaktovik, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 18 passengers from AIN to BTI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AIN to BTI for Hageland Aviation Services is the CARAVNII built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wainwright to Kaktovik in 2009 was 64.04%.
- The newest aircraft servicing AIN to BTI in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)