to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from AIN to PHO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 71 passengers that flew from Wainwright to Point Hope in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Bering Air offer flights from Wainwright, AK to Point Hope, AK.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 53 passengers from AIN to PHO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wainwright and Point Hope from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 18 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AIN to PHO in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wainwright to Point Hope in 2009 was 53.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AIN to PHO for Bering Air is the KINGAIR built by Beechcraft with 9 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wainwright, AK to Point Hope, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Wainwright and Point Hope.
- 128 seats were available on flights from AIN to PHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from AIN to PHO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)