Book your WAW to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Warsaw to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WAW and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Frederic Chopin to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WAW to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Warsaw (WAW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Warsaw on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WAW to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Frederic Chopin to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from WAW to ORD
|LOT Polish Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Warsaw to Chicago (WAW to ORD)
- There were 59,897 passengers that flew from Warsaw to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WAW to ORD for LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- LOTPolish Airlines offers flights from Warsaw, Poland to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Warsaw to Chicago.
- LOTPolish Airlines carried a total of 59,897 passengers from WAW to ORD in 2009.
- LOTPolish Airlines operated flights from WAW to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Warsaw to Chicago in 2009 was 81.05%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Warsaw and Chicago from LOTPolish Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Warsaw, Poland to Chicago, IL in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing WAW to ORD in 2009 was LOTPolish Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- 73,478 seats were available on flights from WAW to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59,897 passengers flew on all flights from WAW to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Haiti Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.