Book your DCA to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to CAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Akron Canton.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DCA to CAK
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Akron (DCA to CAK)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 821 passengers from DCA to CAK in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from DCA to CAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Akron.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways offer flights from Washington, DC to Akron, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to CAK for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Akron from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 1,185 passengers that flew from Washington to Akron in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Akron, OH in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 2,166 seats were available on flights from DCA to CAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,185 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to CAK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Akron in 2009 was 57.38%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to CAK in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.