Book your DCA to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DCA and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ronald Reagan Washington National to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DCA to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DCA to ABE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Allentown (DCA to ABE)
- 200 seats were available on flights from DCA to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from DCA to ABE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DCA to ABE in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Colgan Air operated flights from DCA to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DCA to ABE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 43 passengers from DCA to ABE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Washington and Allentown.
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Washington to Allentown in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Allentown in 2009 was 62.29%.
- Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Allentown, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Allentown from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)