Book your IAD to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Washington, DC to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between IAD and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Washington Dulles Intl. to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
IAD to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
IAD to AMS Route Map
Route information for flights from Washington Dulles Intl. to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from IAD to AMS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Washington, DC to Amsterdam (IAD to AMS)
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Washington, DC to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 76,811 passengers from IAD to AMS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Washington and Amsterdam.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Washington and Amsterdam from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 337 seats.
- 168,892 seats were available on flights from IAD to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140,673 passengers flew on all flights from IAD to AMS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Washington to Amsterdam in 2009 was 79.96%.
- The newest aircraft servicing IAD to AMS in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from IAD to AMS for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 140,673 passengers that flew from Washington to Amsterdam in 2009.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operated flights from IAD to AMS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Washington, DC to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brazil and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ketchikan Alaska you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.